ACCOUNTING / Biz Analyst / MBA / GRAD LEVELBookmark This
LRT Media Group
DescriptionWANTED: Highly motivated, enthusiastic grad level student w/ a great attitude, who's willing to go the extra mile.
* This internship can turn into full time employment for the right individual.
LRT is a virtual, Florida start-up that invests in, and flips residential real estate in volume.
We require an accounting intern for accounting system setup for this new real estate investing business unit.
If you are top of your class, have a keen sense of operations, and are looking for a challenging, yet rewarding internship where you'll have executive type responsibilities, this is it...
We're in TB area of Florida. However, You will work from home. You'll be required to meet deadlines, and deliver top quality, and 100% complete. You'll use virtual office tools like Yammer, Skype, online project management solutions, Dropbox, and more...
We are in real estate investing, & development of related eLearning materials that support our biz model.
If you have a passion for homes, making money, and leading edge technologies, this will be a once in a lifetime opportunity for the right candidate.
Please only apply if you are top in your class, and have experience. Good Luck...
- Your first responsibilities will be to create and update financials for our evolving bizplan.
- You'll assist w/ implementation of the accounting system inclusive of, setup, chart of accounts, merchant pmnts, training, documentation, and report generation, title closings, e-billing, and e-payments for a 100% virtual business operation.
This intern project will include hands on experience with everything from startup thru operational - org charts, mind maps, process flows, workflow, performance testing, scoring procedures, & more.
- You'll work with our team to understand their requirements.
- This will be an opportunity to work alongside the CEO and top management personnel to understand, report, and deliver your findings into a workable accounting plan.
RequirementsYou'll need a lap top, Internet access, be highly organized, a clear communicator, with a burning desire, and natural ability for accounting, finance, and technology related business systems.
You'll work online using collaboration tools to develop all accounting & related operational procedures for new biz unit.