Book Keeper Accountant Personal AssistantJoe Textile Enterprises
Accounting & Finance InternshipArthur Schuman
Marketing Consultant, Marketing, Market Research, & Development Marketing AssistantBJR Training, Financial Services & Support LLC
141 NE 3rd Ave
DescriptionDescription: Accounting Position
Accounting Job Purpose: Updating, posting and reconciling transactions in QuickBooks and Excel. Provides management with financial information by researching and analyzing accounts and assisting Controller on various projects
Skills/Qualifications: Accounting, SFAS Rules, Reporting Skills, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, PC Proficiency, Productivity, Verbal Communication, General Math Skills, Excel, QuickBooks proficient, Database knowledge, Proficiency in reconciliation and audit process.
Local to Miami or South Florida residents only
RequirementsAccounting Job Duties:
• Updating, posting and reconciling transactions in QuickBooks and Excel.
• Maintains and balances an automated consolidation system by inputting data; verifying data.
• Analyzes information and options by developing spreadsheet reports; verifying information.
• Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts.
• Develops and implements accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures; recommending changes.
• Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.