Accounting / Bookkeeping for Martial Arts StudioAikido Kenkyukai Santa Barbara
Private Equity Investor Relations ("IR") Position DescriptionFLSV Fund Administration Services, LLC
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Test Company
Accounting InternshipBloomforth Corp
Logistics & Accounting CoordinatorSignazon.com
Accountant StaffBookmark This
23 Milk Street
DescriptionJoin this friendly, stable Seattle CPA firm as you begin your accounting Career. Company provides one stop accounting and tax full service to their clients. You will handle all aspects of accounting functions including but not limited to payroll, payroll taxes, quarterly tax filing, preparing small business and individual income taxes.
• Prepare various individual, corporation and partnership tax returns: 1040, 1120, 1120s and 1065.
• Prepare multi-state and local tax returns such as WA, OR, CA, NY.
• Calculate payroll and pay monthly and quarterly payroll taxes: 941, 940, SUI, L&I.
• Compute taxes owed according to prescribed rates and laws: business sales and use tax, city tax and local gambling tax.
• Ensure that clients complies with periodic tax payment and information reporting
• Company year-end closing, file annual tax report and issue W-2, 1099 and etc.
• Prepare journal entries, general ledger through financial statements
• Prepare assets, liability, and capital accounts entries by compiling and analyzing account information
• Reconcile financial report by analyzing financial ratio and comparing with prior year and industries average data
• Assist with audit work paper and cooperation of the federal and state audit process
• Setup company and apply business and all required licenses with different government departments
• Response to IRS, state and local governments notices and document requests
• Directly communicate with customer to gather information, resolving their tax-related questions and make recommendations for the business and process of improvements.
• Help non-resident alien investors applying ITIN.
3) Educate clients
• Publish new tax law changes in newsletter to educate clients;
• Translate newsletter and other important government notices to customers from English to Chinese
RequirementsTo be eligible for the job/internship, a student must:
• be an international student in valid F1 status-OPT status (after graduation)
• have been enrolled in a degree program for a full academic year
• fluent in Mandarin Chinese
The applicant should be detail-oriented, personable, and enjoy working in a small office (5-6 employees). Basic computer skills, good grades, and the ability to follow instructions, are required. If you are looking to get a proper start in accounting career, this is the perfect opportunity for you. They are a well-respected progressive firm with a casual and relaxed atmosphere. Company offers a great personal growth opportunity.
Qualification: Job requirements 4 years student in accounting or finance is required; Advanced skills in QuickBooks, ATX, and Microsoft Word, Publisher and Excel Organized multitasking ability necessary Ability to work well with others in a collaborative manner with great communication and personality Able to communicate effectively in English and Chinese, both orally and in writing Quick learner and able to work in a fast paced, multi-culture and an ever changing environment Student with F-1 Visa with OPT welcome; H-1 potential; Profit sharing after training period completed.