Accounting AssistantBookmark This
6274 28th ST
Grand Rapids, MI
· Data entry, and file management.
· Collaborate with the office manager.
· Assisting company’s management team as needed.
· Reconciliation of checkbook, customers accounts, corporate accounts.
· Collections and preparing files for the attorney.
· Preparation of accounting for corporate accountant.
· Engage with our other major business segments: self storage, moving, eBay, asphalting, painting.
Responsibilities- Analyze and compare facts and figures, using logic to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Compile monthly financial reports and prepare invoices for clients
- Coordinate organizational and administrative tasks and support payables and receivables
Requirements- Demonstrate working knowledge of computer software packages, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Word
- Understand finance and accounting principles and practices, financial markets, and banking