Accounting AssociateBookmark This
908 Development Group
2209 E. 7th Avenue
Description908 Development Group and its affiliated companies is a Tampa based real estate development and investment firm focused on the development of high quality, multifamily communities. The junior accountant is a staff-level position with responsibilities in accounts receivable, accounts payable, and basic account analysis. This position will begin part-time with a view to moving to a full-time position within six months to a year, making it an ideal position for a student graduating within the next year.
ResponsibilitiesPrimary responsibilities will include:
- Maintain accounting document files, including: AP, AR, Reconciliations, and data entry
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the Principals
- Post journal entries
- Help with accounts receivable, payable, billing.
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Assist with department organization
- Data entry
- Compile month-end invoices for project reimbursable expenses