Accounting InternA Better Road Foundation Inc.
Accounting InternshipHTH & Associates
BNSF Railway: Accounting/Finance Management Trainee 2015 (Entry-level, Full-time position)BNSF Railway
BNSF Railway: Corporate Audit Services Management Trainee 2015 - (Entry-level, Full-time position)BNSF Railway
Accounting/ HrBookmark This
1101 15TH ST NW SUITE # 206
DescriptionPCN Strategies is a certified, CBE and LSDBE (12 point certified) Corporation with proven solutions, and an exemplary record of accomplishment in complete design, development, and maintenance of enterprise networks.
Job duties: assisting with accounting and Hr
ResponsibilitiesAccounting & Human resources Intern
Location: Washington, DC
Hours: Part Time- Very flexible schedule
Req'd Years of Experience: 0
Req'd Education: Freshman, sophomore or Junior
Compensation: Monthly stipend
• Assisting with the completion of accounts and managing the employee payroll
• Receiving invoices and scheduling the payments for utilities and services such as equipment, and office supply and food service
• Receiving and finalizing invoices and at times handling the basic book keeping tasks
• Monitoring company and staff expenses, controlling budgets and accounting for resources
• Entering financial transactions and reviewing accounts to ensure that the entries are suitable and balance out
• Liaising with other employees in the field and writing reports
• Assist with organization HR records. This will include setting up employee files and filing sensitive and confidential information.
• Perform audits of HR information in the system to ensure data is accurate and up-to-date.
• Track HR related information and follow-up on any outstanding information to ensure records are complete.
• Complete various administrative tasks such as preparing training and new hire manuals, processing HR invoices, and ordering supplies.
• Assist with various HR projects such as upgrades or improvements to the HR systems, training program development, and employee surveys.