Accounting InternBookmark This
USA Life Management Corp
42225 Remington Avenue, Ste A-6,
DescriptionIf you enjoy working numbers... this position is for you!! We are a Temecula based company with presence worldwide; and growth is a problem we are trying to limit.
Responsibilities- Analyze and compare facts and figures, using logic to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Compile monthly financial reports and prepare invoices for clients
- Coordinate organizational and administrative tasks and support payables and receivables
Requirements- Demonstrate working knowledge of computer software packages, Quickbooks, MS Excel, Gmail, and other commonly used online or stand alone system.
- Understand finance and accounting principles and practices, financial markets, and banking.
- Tracks AP/AR, PO Authorizations, Billing, Invoicing, etc.
- Fluency of English is required. Fluency of Chinese Mandarin will have priority in consideration.
- Light lifting of 3 pounds up to 5 feet without assistance is required.