Accounting InternA Better Road Foundation Inc.
Accounting InternshipHTH & Associates
BNSF Railway: Accounting/Finance Management Trainee 2015 (Entry-level, Full-time position)BNSF Railway
BNSF Railway: Corporate Audit Services Management Trainee 2015 - (Entry-level, Full-time position)BNSF Railway
Accounting InternBookmark This
Gateway Exhibit Services
13314 Lakefront Dr.
Earth City, MO
DescriptionWill work directly with bookkeeper and controller and be exposed to various accounting functions and administrative tasks. The ideal candidate will be professional, detail oriented, and willing to learn and work in a strong team environment.
Responsibilities• Keep track of accounts receivables and payables through aging of accounts
• Set up new accounts in the books
• Enter financial transactions in the books of accounts under the supervision of the regular bookkeeper
• Assist in the preparation of internal reports
• Assisting with revenue processing
• Assisting with financial analysis of actual projected expenses
• Assisting with account payables and receivables
• Completing miscellaneous, special projects of the Finance department as needed
Requirements• Proficient in Microsoft Office and internet applications
• QuickBooks and CRM experience a plus
• Customer Service
• Problem Solving
• Two-year college degree in a business field (e.g., accounting, tax, Finance, audit or business management) or is currently a junior or senior in college. May hold a higher degree.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously
• Ability to meet specified deadlines
• Strong Communication Skills