Accounting InternBookmark This
New York, NY
DescriptionPosition: Accounting Intern
Company: HookLogic, Inc
Location: New York, NY (SoHo)
HookLogic was founded in 2004 with the goal of understanding and influencing shopper decisions. We team with our retail and brand customers to deliver the information shoppers are looking for in ways that add value and facilitate the shopper’s journey… at the most critical moment. We call that “the moment of truth.” HookLogic is headquartered in New York City, with offices in Ann Arbor, MI and Manchester, UK. We’re a diverse group of talented technologists and business pros with a passion for retail, automotive, and travel industries.
The Accounting Intern will play an important role in ensuring the accuracy and integrity of the financial operation and will be involved in various aspects of accounting and finance.
General Position Responsibilities:
• Assist in monthly and quarterly financial revenue process including account schedule preparation, financial analyses, and reconciliations.
• Assist in the annual audit process
• Assist with the construction of digital and physical repositories for AP, AR, Contracts.
• Special projects and other accounting duties as assigned
• Actively pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree (B.S.) in Accounting
• Flexible FT/PT time schedule
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Team player
• Attention to detail
• Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint & Word skills
• Extensive training and opportunities for career growth
• Flexible schedule
• Positive, supporting and fun start-up work environment