Accounting InternBookmark This
220 Davidson Ave
DescriptionJuiceTank is the newest and largest coworking space and incubator for innovative startups. We provide startups with an ideal ecosystem centered on collaborative space, essential advisory, and capital resources. This is a fun place to work where things happen fast!
If you want to learn and be directly involved with taking a concept and turning it into a real company, work on real-world projects and business processes for startups, and mingle with successful entrepreneurs from various industries, then JuiceTank is perfect for you.
The JuiceTank Innovation Lab Internship Program is an opportunity for the most ambitious students to gain practical hands-on experience working with some of NJ’s most successful entrepreneurs.
We offer work-for-credit internships to students that are interested in obtaining powerful connections, personal mentorship, and rapid career growth. You will be working on real projects for portfolio companies under the guidance of a knowledgeable, experienced and successful JuiceTank mentor!
Responsibilities• Analyze and compare facts and figures, using logic to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
• Market research and analysis. Evaluate potential startups for funding opportunities. Perform feasibility analysis.
• Review financial projections for accuracy using limited market research and creative financial analysis
• Financial modeling and Industry trend analysis
• Compile monthly financial reports and prepare invoices for portfolio companies and the JuiceTank platform
• Assist in the preparation of marketing materials and managing the fundraising processes
• Assist in identifying and evaluating potential startups and investors
• Generate investment ideas and summarize potential investment opportunities
• Participate in due diligence process for potential investments
• Coordinate organizational and administrative tasks and support payables and receivables
• Pitch analysis; filtering the various startups going through the JuiceTank system
• Generate leads. Responsible for targeting and identifying sales opportunities
• Providing friendly and timely responses to clientele while prioritizing the most urgent requests.
• Accommodation and hosting – Providing information and tours to potential JuiceTank Community members
• Work with the JuiceTank Community to identify, record, and address common questions, feedback, bugs, and other requests from the community.
• Complete learning exercises, special projects, observe and shadow department managers as well as attend internal meetings
• Perform other special projects or duties when required
Requirements• Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75
• Finance or Accounting Major/Minor preferred, but all majors may apply; Knowledge of QuickBooks
• Be extroverted and a great host
• Have entrepreneurial spirit and love the startup culture
• Ability to work fast! Really fast!
• Strong computer application skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and ability to work in a digital work environment