Accounting InternBookmark This
Wilshire Financial Network
3540 Wilshire Blvd., Penthouse 5
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionWilshire Financial Network/ Mastermind Group are a national Business/Real Estate/Investment Firm with locations in Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, Santa Ana, and Las Vegas, with over 20 years of experience.
We are offering internship positions in accounting.
Description: Interns will have an opportunity to join Tax Prepare training programs. Working with partners and fellow students, interns will be responsible for operating in Accounting projects that will be both viewed and used by companies across the country and the world to learn about different aspects in their business. The projects include working in Articles, Books, Databases, Newsletters, Video, Workshops, and many more.
Responsibilities- Join Tax Prepare training programs.
- Analyze and compare facts and figures, using logic to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Compile monthly financial reports and prepare invoices for clients
- Coordinate organizational and administrative tasks and support payables and receivables
Requirements- Junior or Senior year, major in Accounting.
- Good communication skills, mature.
- Strong interest and willingness to learn Accounting and Tax.
- Having VITA certificate (volunteer income tax assistance) is preferred but not required.
- Speaking Spanish is a plus.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of computer software packages, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Word
- Understand finance and accounting principles and practices, financial markets, and banking