Accounting InternBookmark This
The Black Music Association & Academy of America
Jimmy Carter Blvd
DescriptionInspired Innovations LLC & WORLDSTAR LLC are seeking Accounting Interns. All qualified applicants should have an example of their work to present at interview. Must be at least 18 years of age, have reliable transportation, flexible schedule, great work ethic, possess honesty and have a great personality with a willingness to learn and be pro-active. Applicants should also be looking to grow into a permanent position within our organization.
Responsibilities- Analyze and compare facts and figures, using logic to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Compile monthly financial reports and prepare invoices for clients
- Coordinate organizational and administrative tasks and support payables and receivables
Requirements- Demonstrate working knowledge of computer software packages, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Word
- Understand finance and accounting principles and practices, financial markets, and banking
- Create Financial Statements, Competitive Analysis, Cash Flow Statements, SWOT Analysis
- Create Investment & Start-Up Budgets, Plans, etc.