Accounting InternshipBookmark This
101 NE 3rd Avenue suite 2000
Fort Lauderdale, FL
DescriptionERT GROUP is an IT Management Consulting firm headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, engaged in the integration and implementation of Sales Automation and Accounting platforms within the Small Mid-Size Business market.
We are in need of an intern that will learn and support the general accounting efforts of the company.
Responsibilities- The Accounting Intern performs a variety of general accounting support tasks in an accounting department including:
- Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records.
Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions (e.g., disbursements, expense vouchers, receipts, accounts payable). Enters data into computer system using defined computer programs (SAP)
Compile data and prepare a variety of reports.
- Reconciles records with internal company employees and management, or external vendors or customers.
- Recommends actions to resolve discrepancies.
- Investigates questionable data.
Requirements- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Organizational, verbal and written communication skills a must.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task is an asset.
- Must be majoring in accounting