Accounting / Bookkeeping for Martial Arts StudioAikido Kenkyukai Santa Barbara
Private Equity Investor Relations ("IR") Position DescriptionFLSV Fund Administration Services, LLC
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Test Company
Accounting InternshipBloomforth Corp
Logistics & Accounting CoordinatorSignazon.com
Accounting InternshipBookmark This
Tucson Metro Chamber
465 W. St. Mary's Rd.
DescriptionThe mission of the Tucson Metro Chamber is to promote a strong local economy resulting in business growth, ample employment and improving quality of life for all citizens. The Tucson Metro Chamber is the pre-eminent resource and advocate for business in Southern Arizona.
The Tucson Metro Chamber is seeking qualified applicants for our accounting intern position. The student filling this position will handle a wide range of duties in the Finance and Operations department assisting the finance and operations director. This is a year round unpaid internship. Summer hour requirements – at least 16 hours up to 32 hours a week. School year hour requirements – at least 8 hours up to 24 hours a week. The ideal candidate would be able to give at least a six month time commitment.
Responsibilities• Assist with month-end financial reports
• Assist with monthly invoicing
• Post journal entries
• Help with accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll and bank statement reconciliation
• Balance sheet reconciliation
• Credit card reconciliation
• Data entry
• Other tasks as assigned
RequirementsApplicants should have or be near completion of 3 years toward an Accounting major/degree.
Qualifications: Projects will include a significant amount of data entry and therefore attention to detail will be critical.
• Successful completion of accounting classes equivalent to "Intermediate Accounting I and II"
• Must have an overall GPA AND a major GPA of 3.0.
• Must be competent with Microsoft Excel.
• Must be detail orientated.
• Must work well in a team environment and be able to multi-task.
• Must be able to manage projects effectively - including documenting progress and keeping supervisors informed.