Accounting InternshipBookmark This
VisArts at Rockville
155 Gibbs Street
DescriptionAPPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
VisArts at Rockville is a dynamic, non-profit arts center dedicated to engaging the community in the arts and providing opportunities for artistic exploration, education and participation. Through educational programming, gallery exhibitions and a resident artist program, VisArts provides children, teens and adults with opportunities to express their creativity and enhance their awareness of the arts.
Arrangements can be made to earn college credit for this internship.
We are walking distance from the Rockville Metro Station (On the Red Line).
This is a part-time, unpaid position. Hours are flexible.
Responsibilities• Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying
• Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
• Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence
• Perform data entry and scan documents
• Assist in resolving any administrative problems
• Run company’s errands to post office and office supply store
• Answer calls from customers regarding their inquiries
• Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
• Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements
• Other duties as assigned
Requirements• Applicant must either be currently enrolled in a college/university or a high school senior
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Knowledge of operating standard office equipment
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
• Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem solving skills
• Good research skills and attention to detail