Accounting Intern/AssistantNG Advantage
Accounting / Finance Intern - Credit / Collections Intern Undergrad - Junior or SophomoreJCI
Spring 2015 Entertainment Internship - Finance & AccountingHidden Beach Records
Accounting InternPositive Impact Magazine
***ADMIN & TAX Preparers needed***(NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED) Start Today!!! (Atlanta, GA)Taxamize
Accounting and Taxation InternBookmark This
MCS Global Inc
317 George Street,
New Brunswick, NJ
DescriptionMCSGlobal Inc., provides outsourced product development solutions in Web 2.0, Consumer Internet Applications, Mobile Applications (iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry), Social Network Technology, and custom software development solutions. With a team of 600+ people and hands-on management team, we are very well equipped to become a technology partner for our customers.
Head Quartered in Washington D.C. and with offices in New Brunswick , NJ and Presence Gurgoan and Hyderabad in India. Our strengths lie in building enterprise software solutions through Consulting, End to End solutions, Staff Augmentation and a strong offshore development practice.
MCSGlobal blends management and technology consulting to build the right strategies and processes enabling companies to manage their information assets and realize a return on their investment. Throughout the years, our customers such as Discovery Communications, The College Board, Citibank, MedTronic, Abbot Labs, Kaplan, Sony India, and Nokia have leveraged MCSGlobal for addressing their pressing business issues.
MCSGlobal has built a team that shares the passion for building world class software products and partnering with clients worldwide for enhancing their technology valuations. With a million banners offering IT services, MCSGlobal is one with a definite competitive edge because we put our clients first. With a unique customized approach to each project and each client, we take pride in being an intellectual powerhouse of global repute known for its innovation and client focus. At MCSGlobal, we empower our client with development of the world's most creative concepts in software and information technology. We understand business realities and have the technical know-how and solutions required to bridge the gap between our clients and their business goals. Our clientele is testimony to the confidence we develop and to the commitment of our members.
Responsibilities- Provide administrative support to Accounts manager, including calendar management and submitting tax returns and responding to state and federal tax agencies.
- Answer phones, print/copy documents, talk to state tax officers to get answers for queries.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality.
- Provide administrative support to Accounts manager, in completing expense reports, and help in Payroll process.
- Discuss with Payroll provider to solve any problems that occur during Payroll process.
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Accounts or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic understanding of MS office suite( Word, Excel, Outlook etc.) and Quickbooks and Basic knowledge of Taxes.
Absolute Necessity :
- Willingness to pick up the phone and call people and talk - - to find answers for questions.
- Willingness to learn