Accounting/Bookkeeping InternshipBookmark This
HTH & Associates
451 West Bonita Ave., Suite 8
San Dimas, CA
DescriptionSeeking bookkeeping/accounting intern for 6 + months
M-F (hours vary)
Intern will report directly to the CEO and assist with daily management of client accounts.
Intern will also assist with tracking inventory, A/P, A/R, Payroll, Monthly Reconciliations and preparing Financial Statements.
Responsibilities- Analyze and compare facts and figures, using logic to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Compile monthly financial reports and prepare invoices for clients
- Coordinate organizational and administrative tasks and support payables and receivables
Requirements- Demonstrate working knowledge of computer software packages, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Word
- Understand finance and accounting principles and practices, financial markets, and banking
- Accounting/Bookkeeping Experience helpful but not required
- Knowledge of QuickBooks helpful but not required