Accounting InternLULA WASHINGTON DANCE THEATRE
Bookkeeping Intern - QuickbooksLULA WASHINGTON DANCE THEATRE
PAID ACCOUNTING INTERNSHIP - RESIDENT CAMPS - MICampGroup, LLC
PAID ACCOUNTING INTERNSHIP - RESIDENT CAMPS - VTCampGroup, LLC
PAID ACCOUNTING INTERNSHIP - RESIDENT CAMPS - NHCampGroup, LLC
Administrative, Data Entry, Customer Service,AccountingBookmark This
BHARTI ENTERPRISES LTD
DescriptionAdministrative: Seeking a solid professional with a minimum of 3 years direct administrative
experience. Skills need to include Word, Excel, 10 key, Power point, Access and Outlook, superior written and verbal communication, ability to interact and work with all levels of management. This position will allow room for growth in a fast paced friendly environment.
Data Entry: Searching for a high level data entry specialist, looking for a opportunity that will afford stability, growth and outstanding benefits. Applicant needs 2-3 years experience in a professional cooperate setting. Must have minimum of 10 Keystrokes or more, strong ability to get things done quickly and accurately. This position offers a great environment but need a heads down worker who is willing to get the job done.
Customer Service: Immediate need for a professional, skills customer service agent. Position requires a personality that is outgoing and willing to work with all types of personalities. Requirements for this position require 3-5 years in customer service role. Need to have high level skills in Excel, Word, Data Entry and ability to make informed decision following procedure.
Accounting: In search of a skilled candidate who has a vast knowledge of all accounting skills. Needs to have experience in General bookkeeping, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and journal entries. Need to have experience in several accounting software including Great Plains, Quick books, AS 400 or comparable software.
ResponsibilitiesTHE DUTIES ARE:
1. Answer telephones
2. Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office.
3. Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
4. Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
5. Sign UPS/Fed Ex/Airborne packages.
6. Research, price and purchase supplies.
7. Assisting your superior attached to you, Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences.
8. Maintain and distribute weekly schedules.
9. Collect and maintain PC inventory.
10. Support staff Attached online to you and assigned project based work