Finance and Accounting Internship with living room computer manufacturerSTEIGER DYNAMICS LLC
Accounting / Bookkeeping for Martial Arts StudioAikido Kenkyukai Santa Barbara
Private Equity Investor Relations ("IR") Position DescriptionFLSV Fund Administration Services, LLC
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Test Company
Accounting InternshipBloomforth Corp
Finance/Accounting InternshipBookmark This
Global Technology Solutions
626 East Broad Street
DescriptionWe are looking for an energetic, finance or accounting intern to work with real-life fixed asset schedules, accrued liabilities and job costing!
Our internship is designed to give professional accounting, budgeting, job costing, government and private sector experience. Interns will work directly with CFO, a licensed CPA, and a team of Accountants on specific projects and be involved in the day-to-day operations.
•This internship is unpaid but will count towards school credit.
RequirementsCurrently enrolled in an accounting or finance related bachelor's degree program
• Some knowledge of GAAP
• Analytical skills in accounting and finance; strong detail orientation
• Effective written, verbal and interpersonal skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities with competing demands for time and resources to successfully meet project and schedule deadlines
• Strong collaborator in a team environment; ability to effectively build relationships
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)