General AccountantBookmark This
KUKA FURNITURE INC
210 South Main Street; Suite 615
High Point, NC
Posted: 631 days ago
DescriptionCompany: KUKA Furniture, Inc
Industry: Furniture Manufacturer / International Trading
Location: High Point, NC 27260
Company Size: 5,000+ Employees Globally
About KUKA Furniture
Established in 1982, Kuka Furniture has become one of the global leading upholstery MNC in furniture manufacture industry. Our business scope covers 1,800 retail stores across 186 countries/regions with a production capacity over 3,000 containers per month. We concentrate our core competency in offering high quality, customizable style, fast shipping, and reasonable pricing furniture to the international market. Our company culture is all about passionate and consciousness! It’s not about just making furniture; but to make excellent furniture.
ResponsibilitiesClassification: Accountant – Staff
Compensation: Negotiable, Kuka Furniture Inc. offers a competitive salary plus attractive benefit package (e.g. H1b sponsorship).
Manages Other: N/A, individual contributor
Job Type: Intern to Full Time with H1b Sponsorship.
1. Bookkeeping the daily transactions in terms of revenue and S, G&A expenses
2. Operate the bank transactions (issue checks and deposit slips)
3. Account Payable and Receivable management
4. Maintain fixed assets list and journalize monthly depreciation expenses
5. Prepare monthly closing reports (e.g. bank reconciliation)
6. Prepare monthly financial statements and managerial reporting
- Req’d Education: 4 Year Full Time US Degree with Accounting / Finance Major
- Req’d Experience: 0 – 2 years
- Req’d Language Skill: Fluent in both English and Mandarin; this is a must
1. US CPA preferred but not a must
2. Familiar with China IFRS, US GAAP, and SOX regulation will be a strong plus
3. We welcome Foreign Chinese students with US Accounting and/or Finance Degree applying for this position. Kuka Furniture Inc. will sponsor the H1b Visa for qualified candidate.