Junior Accountant / BuyerBookmark This
11969 Plano Road #190
DescriptionAre you passionate, ready for a great long term career in the eCommerce industry, and eager to join us for rapid expansion?
With 100,000 plus unique visitors/month (and growing); profitable from year 1, we are the leader in custom online printing, targeting small to medium businesses marketing & printing needs. Our headquarters in Dallas, TX is seeking brilliant and highly analytic fresh graduates to join our accounting department.
Here, we gather ambitious talents that seeking successful career with "Do Whatever it Takes" spirit and work attitude.
Responsibilities1. Create budgets using contract pricing. Review pricing and engineering data with printer/manufacturer.
2. Provide raw material forecasts to vendors and cost-analysis regarding vendor contracts.
3. Support the preparation of the annual operating budget, including production costs, the development and maintenance of templates for the budget and forecasts.
4. Quote Sales and Marketing programs that are either revenue generating or need to work through printer/manufacturer contract pricing. Often requires writing technical information for quotes.
5. Collaborate with various departments to outline budget parameters and update budgets with any necessary changes.
6. Full cycle of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable.
7. Inventory logistic automation and issue purchase orders
8. Vendor relationships and vendor performance analysis.
9. Cost control
10. Maintain Pricing engine and sales price estimation.
11. Participation in monthly closes;
12. Variance analysis;
Requirements1. 1-2 years general accounting experience;
2. Be aggressive, energetic, entrepreneurial, upbeat, and relentless. Self-starter.
3. Excellent communication skills.
4. Analytic thinking, expert level in excel.
5. Web and computer savvy. Type fast.
6. Strong negotiation skills.