Accounting ClerkCasey Charlson
Accounting Intern For Private Investment FirmVert Capital
Our Client Tax Rats Seeks Seasonal Resident Tax Associates! No Experience Training ProvidedUmbrella Consulting
AP - Bookkeeper - Operations AssistantPaymentwall Inc
Accounts Receivable AssociatePaymentwall Inc
Logistics & Accounting CoordinatorBookmark This
11969 Plano Road #190
DescriptionThe Logistics & Accounting Coordinator serves as our vendors’ primary point of contact, working in collaboration with our Production department to issue and track POs, manage vendor quoting, forecasts, contracts and deadlines, oversee order fulfillment, etc., in addition to full cycle AP/AR, monthly closing, and other related accounting duties.
Responsibilities• Create budgets using contract pricing. Review pricing and engineering data with printer/manufacturer.
• Inventory and production planning with vendors based on demand and sales trends
• Monitor inventory transactions at Dallas and New York Production facilities to assess receiving, storage, shipping, and inventory integrity
• Provide raw material forecasts to vendors and cost-analysis regarding vendor contracts.
• Support the preparation of the annual operating budget, including production costs, the development and maintenance of templates for the budget and forecasts.
• Inventory logistic automation and issue purchase orders
• Vendor relationships and vendor performance analysis.
• Maintain Pricing engine and sales price estimation.
• Cost control
• Quote Sales and Marketing programs that are either revenue generating or need to work through printer/manufacturer contract pricing. Often requires writing technical information for quotes.
• Collaborate with various departments to outline budget parameters and update budgets with any necessary changes.
• Full cycle of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable.
• Participation in monthly closes;
• Variance analysis;
• Use multiple technologies including Excel to perform data collection, spreadsheet creation, and data analysis.
Benefits we offer include:
• Work with cutting edge technology
• Fun, easy-going work atmosphere
• Competitive Base Salary
• Full Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
• Generous Paid Time Off Package for Vacations, Sick Days, etc.
• Paid Holidays
• Consistent company growth every year of operation
Requirements• Smart, motivated, analytical and insightful
• 4 year Bachelor’s degree with major in Accounting, Master’s Degree in Supply Chain Management highly preferred.
• 2+ Years Experience in Accounting and/or Finance
• Strong computer skills, fluency in QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel.
• Strong customer service and interpersonal skills are a plus; the Accountant will interface with all levels and divisions within our organization.