Office/Accounting InternBookmark This
9801 Washingtonian Blvd.
DescriptionAutoscribe Corporation, provider of PaymentVision Gateway Services (www.PaymentVision.com), is a financial services company and payment processor currently servicing 2,000 financial institutions and corporate billers across the nation. PaymentVision™ electronic payment services offers a PCI-compliant payment gateway that connects to the ACH and credit card network, and which allows our clients to accept electronic payments via phone, web or their own contact center using our suite of payment channels or a payment API
Our sister company, Lyon’s Commercial Data (www.Lyonsreg.com) is the premier provider of quality financial institution data including bank routing numbers and other information critical to transaction processing. Products from Lyons reduce risk and ensure compliance in an increasingly complex world where the cost of non-compliance cannot be measured in money.
Among our growing roster of clients are a number of the largest U.S. financial institutions, credit unions, insurance companies, municipalities, credit bureaus, money services businesses, foreign exchange originators, as well as non-financial entities large and small.
Responsibilities- Organize and collect progress reports
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule and in budget
- Analyze and compare facts and figures, using logic to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Compile monthly financial reports and prepare invoices for clients
- Coordinate organizational and administrative tasks and support payables and receivables
- General filing
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization