Public Relations InternBookmark This
Collins Tax Service
14260 Garden Road Ste A3
DescriptionMedium Sized Accounting firm looking for P.R. rep to establish a marketing plan and implementation immediately.
We are a family run business with many loyal long time clients. We are looking to expand our web presence, social media, news coverage and much more.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.