Finance, Social Media, Marketing Internships in Washington, DCBookmark This
TLAPR Agency, LLC
DescriptionTLAPR Agency works with employers and interns to place the best with the best.
Our client is a Full-Service Business Support Firm with offices in DC and Maryland.
These internships are open to college students or recent grads in the USA only. However, you have to be selected into the program. We guarantee placement!
These are full-time, in-office internships with excellent perks, including metro card and other incentives, as well as an opportunity for college credit opportunity.
Upon submitting your resume and cover letter, you must e-mail email@example.com to receive an application.
Client’s office is conveniently located in Washington, DC and Largo, Maryland.
Our DC client is currently seeking experienced interns in:
• Business Development
• Social Media
(Tel): 866-538-6040, ext 802
RequirementsYOU are selected for our program in the following ways:
Completing an application
If chosen, next steps...
• Must be proactive with assignments
• Willing to get involved in a number of projects.
• Prompt, attentive, overachievers.
• Bring initiative and new ideas to project work.
• Display professionalism and interpersonal skills.
• Responsible, dependable and great team-player.
• Show initiative in addressing the immediate needs of the department.
• Self-motivated, self-starters who can work in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to deliver high quality work and meet tight deadlines.
• Proficient in Office Applications, Adobe in Design and Photoshop, technical excellence with Apple computers, Smartphones, Tablets or iPads and Google docs.
• Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent attention to detail and organization skills.
• Ability to communicate well over the telephone, email and in person.
• Proficient in recording notes, setting-up conference calls and follow-up.
• Ability to take direction and work effectively independently, without the need for constant supervision.
• Knowledge of industry trends, and current events.
• USA College Student or graduate student with emphasis in business, finance, accounting, government, social media, HR, business, or a related field
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, today, to apply for FALL placement.