Business, Finance, Social Media Internships in Washington, DCBookmark This
TLAPR Agency, LLC
DescriptionTLAPR Agency works with employers and interns to place the best with the best.
We cover "ALL" industries.
In addition, we offer one of a kind skills-based boot camps and candidate mixers.
These internships are open to undergraduate students and graduate students in the USA only. However, you have to be selected into the program.
We do the hard work for you. No more of the waiting game. There is no program like this one! We guarantee placement!
These internships offer great student perks and college credit.
Upon submitting your resume and cover letter, you must e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to receive eligibility requirements.
Client’s offices are conveniently located.
Our DC clients are currently seeking experienced interns in:
• Business Development
• Social Media Marketing
• Graphic Design
• Digital Marketing
• Business Management
• Office Administration
• Personal Assistants
ResponsibilitiesE-mail below for full description:
(Tel) 866-538-6040, ext 802
Join our LinkedIn Group:
TLAPR: Employers & Intern Seekers
RequirementsYOU are selected for our program in the following ways:
Submitting a video introduction/resume
If chosen, next steps...
We offer one of a kind skills-based boot camps and candidate mixers. This option is available only to interns who have been selected into the TLAPR internship program. There is a cost to attend the boot camp and candidate mixer. For more information, contact: email@example.com. Boot camps will begin in Fall 2014' and will be held in most states.
Finally, you are placed in an internship!
• Must be proactive with assignments
• Willing to get involved in a number of projects.
• Prompt, attentive, overachievers.
• Bring initiative and new ideas to project work.
• Display professionalism and interpersonal skills.
• Responsible, dependable and great team-player.
• Show initiative in addressing the immediate needs of the department.
• Self-motivated, self-starters who can work in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to deliver high quality work and meet tight deadlines.
• Proficient in Office Applications, Adobe in Design and Photoshop, technical excellence with Apple computers, Smartphones, Tablets or iPads and Google docs.
• Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent attention to detail and organization skills.
• Ability to communicate well over the telephone, email and in person.
• Proficient in recording notes, setting-up conference calls and follow-up.
• Ability to take direction and work effectively independently, without the need for constant supervision.
• Knowledge of industry trends, and current events.
• College Student or graduate student with emphasis in business, finance, accounting, government, social media, communications, journalism, fashion, public relations, marketing, advertising, business, law or a related field
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, today, to apply for FALL placement.