Accounting InternA Better Road Foundation Inc.
Accounting InternshipHTH & Associates
BNSF Railway: Accounting/Finance Management Trainee 2015 (Entry-level, Full-time position)BNSF Railway
BNSF Railway: Corporate Audit Services Management Trainee 2015 - (Entry-level, Full-time position)BNSF Railway
Staff Accountant InternBookmark This
11969 Plano Road #190
DescriptionSignazon.com, a fast growing eCommerce company, is seeking an ambitious and eager Accountant to build our Accounting Department. The incumbent will be responsible for accounting functions for this division of business.
This is your opportunity to work where you have a direct impact on the success of a fast growing organization. Your ideas will be implemented to grow the business and improve efficiency. Learn new skills, share in our growth and become one of us. We have a fast, energetic and fun environment modeled after all of the leading .Com companies.
We offer a relaxed yet professional environment and a chance for great career advancement for those who exhibit great work ethic. Career paths include management opportunities in Accounting, Finance, Operation and Buying groups, among other opportunities.
We pride ourselves on training our employees from the ground up, providing them with the tools they need to be successful.
- A/R, apply payments to open invoices and send invoice to customers.
- A/P, review and enter all vendor invoices , pay vendors on weekly basis.
- Account Reconcile, Reconcile the credit card account expense to accounting records.
- Reporting, Analyze accounts receivable balances for financial reporting.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Ensure all transactions are entered into the accounting records.
- Perform monthly bank reconciliations.
- Maintain accounting files on a regular basis.
- Smart, motivated, analytical and insightful
- Either pursuing or have completed a 4 year bachelor degree with major in Accounting or equivalent
- 2 plus years experience in accounting and/or finance - some internship experience will be considered for applicants currently pursuing degree.
- Fluency in QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills are a plus; the Accountant will interface with all levels and divisions within our organization.