Accounting InternA Better Road Foundation Inc.
Accounting InternshipHTH & Associates
BNSF Railway: Accounting/Finance Management Trainee 2015 (Entry-level, Full-time position)BNSF Railway
BNSF Railway: Corporate Audit Services Management Trainee 2015 - (Entry-level, Full-time position)BNSF Railway
Tax Preparer InternBookmark This
Emeryville Tax Services
4342 San Pablo Ave
DescriptionPrepare simple to complex tax returns for individuals, business, and corporations. Help clients with questions and concerns about their tax returns, complete tax files in a timely manner. Organized and able to multi-task. Assist manager as needed.
Responsibilities- Preparing fast, accurate, and friendly tax returns
- Preparing personal and corporate returns
- Working with industry-leading technology
- Occasional accounting and bookkeeping services
- Providing exceptional customer service to our client base and NEW clients
- Becoming part of a customer friendly culture
RequirementsCURRENT CTEC CERTIFICATION REQUIRED
- Experience in Personal, Small Business and Corporate tax preparation a welcomed qualification.
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in a tax office preferred, but not required.
- Sales experience is a plus!