FINANCE OR ACCOUNTING INTERNAPOLLO HOSPITALS
IT JOBSCarnarvon Petroleum Ltd
Interior Design Firm in Corona Del Mar seeking purchasing internODG Interiors
In search of an Intern to work as my Personal Assistant - $350/weekChartered Certified Payroll Specialist (CPS)
Accounting and FinanceReliance capital limited
Accounting RepresentativeHub Group Inc
Accountant / BookkeeperBookmark This
8 Haven Ave, Suite 205
Port Washington, NY
Posted: August 09 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAdvance Capital was founded to help small and medium businesses accomplish their dreams by providing the capital they need to succeed. With $3 million funded across more than 100 businesses, working at Advance Capital offers countless ways to dive in and learn more about funding and building businesses and revitalizing communities.
As Advance Capital’s bookkeeper, you will have the opportunity to work with our founders to manage our finances and investments from the ground up. We are looking for someone who is willing to dig in and help with everything from revenue tracking and forecasting, to expense and vendor management, to managing the general ledger and performing basic bookkeeping functions. This position is full-time (however, we are willing to be incredibly flexible and could do part-time as well) and based in our Port Washington, Long Island office.
Advance Capital Offers:
• An amazing team passionate about helping businesses succeed
• Lots of opportunities for growth and personal advancement
• Competitive pay of $30-40k commensurate with your experience
If you’re interested in joining a fun-loving team of people trying to make life better for businesses across the country, send us your resume and cover letter and let us know why you’d like to join our team.
Responsibilities• Coordinate a comprehensive revenue management program, putting in place repeatable and scalable revenue tracking, analysis, and forecasting procedures
• Act as the guardian of expenses, always looking for cost efficiencies while managing vendors and other bill sources as well as handling all reimbursements
• Organize overall bookkeeping efforts, including managing the general ledger
• Monitor overall financial operations, including lending, servicing, and fundraising
Requirements• Proven experience in finance or accounting coupled with a positive, hungry attitude
• Familiarity with Quickbooks and Expensify, or the ability to quickly learn those
• Deep understanding of real-world revenue and expenses, and how to manage them
SkillsRequired - Finance, Accountants
Preferred - Bookkeeping