Business Controls InternshipMovado Group, Inc.
Finance / Accounting InternThe J.M Smucker
Accounting InternCrescent Pharma OTC
Editorial / Journalism InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Aspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Office InternCrescent Pharma OTC
Administrative AssistanceWest. F
Journeys of the Heart
Posted: July 04 2016
Company Location: Hillsboro, OR
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 50 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a very successful and fiscally sound distribution organization, and this is an excellent opportunity for a strong and flexible accounting professional to join a highly reputable and collaborative company and team!
1. Will perform moderately complex to complex account reconciliations.
2. Will be responsible for assistance in closing processes as well as other accounting processes.
3. Will assist Controller in cash management/forecasting functions.
4. Manages payroll processes.
5. Will contribute in constant and meaningful internal controls analysis.
6. Will assume varied special projects as determined and directed by the Controller.
7. Will be very involved in inventory counts/valuation improvement processes.