Accounting -AP/AR SpecialistEtching-It.com
Service InternAaron's, Inc.
Data Analyst InternPlaceholder business logo Aaron Communication Service, Inc.
Private Practice Insurance Billing/ Accounting AssistantWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
District Representative InternAaron's, Inc.
Journeys of the Heart
Posted: July 04 2016
Company Location: Hillsboro, OR
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 50 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a very successful and fiscally sound distribution organization, and this is an excellent opportunity for a strong and flexible accounting professional to join a highly reputable and collaborative company and team!
1. Will perform moderately complex to complex account reconciliations.
2. Will be responsible for assistance in closing processes as well as other accounting processes.
3. Will assist Controller in cash management/forecasting functions.
4. Manages payroll processes.
5. Will contribute in constant and meaningful internal controls analysis.
6. Will assume varied special projects as determined and directed by the Controller.
7. Will be very involved in inventory counts/valuation improvement processes.