Business Controls InternshipMovado Group, Inc.
Payroll AnalystGroup 1 Automotive Company.
Finance / Accounting InternThe J.M Smucker
Accounting InternCrescent Pharma OTC
Editorial / Journalism InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Aspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Office InternCrescent Pharma OTC
Do Good Tech
Phoenix, AZ and Minneapolis, MN
Posted: November 11 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDo Good Tech is a fast paced purpose-driven company with an inspirational approach to developing innovative solutions that do good for local businesses, nonprofits, communities, and the world.
We have begun rolling out its program nationwide and is in need of an Accountant/Analyst. This position will primarily be responsible for the revenue recognition process: coordinating new client sales information with the various sales channel teams, establishing new clients in QuickBooks Online and Bill.com, and managing the client billing and collection process. This position will also be responsible for developing all required financial, operating, and performance reports. We welcome you to join us in our passion, become an Accountant/Analyst today!
Responsibilities• Receiving new client sales paperwork from the various sales channel teams and setting up new clients in QuickBooks Online and Bill.com
• Accounting for payments due to GBL from channel partners
• Setting up automated monthly client billings in Bill.com
• Entering monthly client donation billings into Bill.com
• Entering and managing clients’ automated payment information in Bill.com; following up on discrepancies
• Entering monthly donation payments due to schools and non-profits into Bill.com and initiating payments
• Managing accounts payable and monthly payroll
• Producing monthly financial statements
• Developing various operating and performance reports for management
• Miscellaneous financial analysis as necessary
RequirementsMust have a 4-year accounting degree and at least 5 years of experience in a service industry and skills including:
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• The ability to work as part of a team
• Good computer skills
• Analytical ability