- Internships /
- Accounting /
- Accountant/Content Scheduler *(Kirkland, WA) (Full time Job)(work hours 9am-5pm)*
Accountant/Content Scheduler *(Kirkland, WA) (Full time Job)(work hours 9am-5pm)*Bookmark This
Allyis Info Systems
Plaza at Yarrow Bay,10210 NE Points Drive, Suite 200
Posted: January 25 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSince 1996, Allyis has grown into a trusted partner to clients throughout Microsoft and to other corporate clients in the Northwest region. We focus on delivering solutions that power our clients' businesses while creating a work environment that supports and inspires our employees. Allyis offers technology consulting, managed services, and staffing solutions that help organizations reduce costs, improve performance, and meet their unique objectives.
Good experience in Accounting,Strong Communication, Finance background, Excellent Excel skills (V-look up, Power Pivot)
RequirementsCurrently we are hiring Accounts PM/Content Scheduler for Microsoft (contract).
Location: Kirkland, WA.
This is a long term contract with Microsoft (12-18 months Contract)
Basic requirements for the job are:
• Ensure that all invoices are validated for payment based on incoming source files
• Maintain a database for tracking and compiling expenditures for month end reports to the finance team
• Ad hoc analysis of spend rates and forecasting
• Always be prepared to answer questions or provide analysis regarding any aspect of the invoicing process, pricing, etc.
• The candidate will deal directly with our Finance manager in Paris
• As a Content Scheduler you will be working with the XBOX team to ensure accurate content is published in the XBOX live.
Strong Communication, Finance background, Excellent Excel skills (V-look up, Power Pivot)
SkillsRequired - Accounting, Attention To Detail, Good communication skills
Preferred - Financial Accounting, Reporting & Analysis