BookkeeperGrace Health Group
Accounting Intern, flexible start dates and times.BB Tax & Accounting Corp.
AccountingGenerac Power Systems
Accounting AssistantHung Phat USA
Accounting InternACADIA HEALTH CARE
Accounting Winter InternshipOrtho Molecular Products
Accounting Intern Spring 2017Adbidtise
Accounting AdministrationBookmark This
2974 Brandon Circle
Posted: March 19 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionQ2Mark is a boutique marketing communications agency passionate about strategic thinking, memorable creative and using technology to deliver seamless dialogues between brands and their customers. Our ideal candidate is someone who loves working on the numbers and systems.
As a small business, we will help provide a great opportunity for an accounting student to refine and manage Q2Mark’s financials and records.
Responsibilities• Analyze and compare facts and figures, using logic to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
• Compile monthly financial reports and prepare invoices for clients
• Coordinate organizational and administrative tasks
• Support payables and receivables
• Organize and maintain file system
• Manage and input contacts into CRM
• Keep up to date on new strategies as related to taxes and accounting
• Assist Q2Mark in developing more effect systems
Requirements• Understand finance and accounting principles and practices
• Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
• Strong written, verbal and editing communication skills
• Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
• Interested in learning resources and tools
• Working knowledge of computer software packages, Microsoft Word, Excel, CRM and Accounting software
• Energy, with a desire to come up with fresh ideas on how to better preform processes
• Fearless attitude towards technology and a willingness to learn