Accounting Intern For Luxury Fragrance Manufacturer3B International
Accounting InternshipBeverly Hills Marketing
Accounting/BookkeepingBeloved Streets of America
Financial AnalystFormula Pharma
Paid InternshipEcovis International
Tax Accounting InternNuRepublic
ADMIN & MARKETING INTERNSHIPNu Republic
ADMIN AND MARKETING INTERNSHIPSNuRepublic Finacial Services
Accounting and office Assistant for small bookkeeping firm in NorthridgeBookmark This
Tally It All With Tali, Inc.
Business Center Drive
Posted: October 21 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTally It All With Tali, Inc. offers bookkeeping and business management assistance for individuals, and small-medium size companies. There's a growth potential for the right candidate. Work environment is peaceful, harmonious and pleasant. The right individual can work on his/her own without constant supervision, but yet be productive, and ethical with the work given.
Responsibilities- Coordinate organizational and administrative tasks and support owner.
- Data Input into various Quickbooks versions for PC and or MAC.
- Collect data from clients location when necessary.
- Ability to communicate directly with clients both in person and over the phone.
- Assist in any office and accounting related resbonsibilities (This includes but isn't limited to filing, data input, answer phone, keep work area tidy, order office supplies, communication with owner, etc.).
Requirements- Experience using Quickbooks for PC, MAC, and Online.
- Understand finance and accounting principles and practices, financial and banking markets.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of computer software packages, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Word.
- Be easy going, accomodating, ethical, time efficient, flexible, available, and ability to provide customers with superior customer service both in person and over the phone.
- Must have a license and a car for collecting data from clients, running errands, etc.
- Must speak, write and read English fluently.
- Part Time, paid position after 60 day trial as an unpaid intern. Potential for full time depending on work volume.