AccountingReliance capital limited
Finance / Accounting InternMedical Plus Pte Ltd
Accounting InternshipMaple Vue Staffing
Accounting & Traffic InternZIGI USA, LLC
Accounting ManagerMeda AB
Accounting ManagerMeda AB
AccountingArmstrong World Industries, Inc
United Group LimitedUnited Group Limited
Accounting and Payroll ClerkBookmark This
F&P America Manufacturing Inc.
Posted: October 17 2016
Company Location: Ogallala, NE
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 50 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAccounting (Payroll) Specialist is responsible for processing bi-weekly payroll for an employment base of over 600+ team members in multiple states. Duties include entering, managing, paying, and reconciling all wage attachments, tax reports, and benefits. He/she must have an understanding of general accounting functions such as general ledger accounting, journal entries, bank reconciliations and account reconciliations. He/she supports managers and team members with payroll issues as they arise. The Specialist is expected to maintain team member confidence and protect payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Reviews timesheet data for completeness, accuracy and approvals.
• Works closely with human resources on payroll and benefits processing.
• Reviews, pays, reconcile and files payroll related taxes, benefit deductions, and wage attachments.
• Ensures proper payroll compliance with state and federal agencies.
• Prepares various payroll reports to support management.
• Processes cash receipts.
• Prepares general ledger journal entries.
• Prepares monthly account reconciliations and bank reconciliations.
• Maintains all payroll records.
This position requires the ability to be flexible, self-motivated, resourceful, independent and highly organized. The successful Accounting Specialist is an individual who is highly experienced with the payroll functions of an organization and is able to thrive in a fast-paced and multi-tasking environment.
Education & Experience
• High School Diploma or GED; required.
• Bachelor's degree in accounting, business, management or a related field; preferred.
• Minimum 5 years of experience with payroll functions in an accounting environment.
• Prior experience preparing and filing payroll tax returns.
• Prior experience with UltiPro payroll software; a plus.
• Prior experience with Great Plains software; a plus.