Human Resource for Accounting , Payroll, Ect - Generalist Internship - Unpaid- College CreditMCO, Inc
Accounting/Finance InternRush Medicals Center
Account ManagerDHFL PRAMERICA LIFE INSURANCE LIMITED (DPLI)
AccountingReliance capital Limited
AccountantReliance Capital Limited
Executive AssistantAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
United Group LimitedUnited Group Limited
Marketing ManagerAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Accounting Assistant/Bookmark This
Nu Health care
Posted: July 27 2016
Company Location: Sacramento, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionReports directly to local CEO, Director of Operations, corporate CFO, and controller.
· Provide accounting services including data input of A/R, A/P, cash management, journal entries, account reconciliation and Job Costing information.
· Assist with the preparation of accurate and timely financial statements for the Canadian and US companies, including consolidation.
· Prepare for and provide information for internal and external auditors
· Prepare and achieve budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions, and assisting with all closing processes.
· Provide status of financial condition by collecting and reporting financial data to upper management.
· Prepare payroll information for outside vendor processing (US and Canada).
· Reconcile payroll hours from CeleriTime for importing into Sage 50
· Conduct new employee onboarding process
· Perform other human resource and administrative functions as liaison to Director of Human Resources
Responsibilities· Provide accounting support to the CFO
· Generate and send out all project billings and job invoices, and set up and maintain customer project purchase order/billing files
· Process new customer account requests, including credit applications, obtain approvals, set up accounts, prepare invoices, and obtain sales tax certificates
· Provide ongoing account maintenance, including accurate file documentation and organization
· Monitor outstanding receivables and follow up on aged invoices and solicit payment, when necessary
· Work closely with project managers and sales representatives to maintain accounts
· Assist with accounting audits, sales and use tax preparation, and multi-state compliance filings
· General ledger maintenance, regular journal entry postings, including accruals
· Assist with monthly financial reporting
· Maintain licenses and files on professional licensure and other government filings/applications
Requirements· Previous construction and/or manufacturing accounting experience preferred
· 2 or 4 year Accounting Degree preferred (or equivalent accounting/bookkeeping experience required)
· Experience with Sage 50 and CeleriTime preferred.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products, with focus on Microsoft Excel
· Eye for detail, accuracy is imperative
· Ability to meet deadlines critical
· Strong analytical skills