Accounting AssistantHung Phat USA
Accounting InternACADIA HEALTH CARE
Accounting Winter InternshipOrtho Molecular Products
Accounting Intern Spring 2017Adbidtise
Finance / Accounting InternThe J.M Smucker
Accounting InternRAS Consulting Services, LLC
FINANCIAL PLANNING AND ANALYSIS - UnpaidThe Tree of Health Center
Accounting AssistantBookmark This
BMG Affect Inc
411 E Highway 67
Posted: July 08 2016
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Paid
Timeframe: 11/28/16 — ? (Flexible)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an administrative management consulting management firm located in Duncanville, TX. Our organization is experiencing growth and we are seeking to employ on our team a business paraprofessional to team up with us in serving clients locally and nationally. The majority of our clients require bookkeeping services to support their businesses and provide financials for tax preparation.
9:00 am – 3:00 pm Monday through Friday
• Paid Holidays
• Professional Training for on the Job Use
• No insurance benefits are offered with this position at this time.
This position is considered part time, 6 hours per day, 30 hours per week.
Responsibilities• Customer Advocacy (Front line to answering phones for organization)
• Payroll Processing
• Maintain office filing system (hard copy and electronic)
Requirements• Experience and knowledge of QuickBooks desktop and online versions
• Accounting knowledge (GAAAP) is a must
• Experience in Word and Excel applications
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision
• Excellent communication skills
• Must maintain confidentiality
• Must have high standards of performance with a strong work ethic and detail oriented.
• Easy going multi-tasker, who can handle repeated interruptions and be able to get back on task.
• Must have strong organizational and problem solving skills.
• Will be answering phones, so must have good phone etiquette.
SkillsRequired - Accounting, Customer Service
Preferred - QuickBooks