Acconting/BookkepingBeloved Streets of America
Accounting ClerkPartners HealthCare
Financial AnalystFormula Pharm
Paid Accounting InternshipRoyal Truck & Trailer Sales & Service
Income Tax Preparation for Tax SeasonShurr & Company PC
Account Excutive InternshipAdvantage Solutions
Account Excutive InternshipBain & Company Inc
Accounting ConsultantBookmark This
BMG Affect Inc
411 E Highway 67
Posted: July 08 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a boutique nonprofit consulting management firm operating located in Duncanville, TX. Our organization is experiencing growth and we are seeking to hire a business paraprofessional to team up with us in serving clients locally and nationally. The majority of our clients require bookkeeping services to support their businesses and provide financials for tax preparation.
9:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday through Friday
• 1 Hour Lunch (When working full-time)
• Paid PTO Time and Holidays
• Annual Performance Bonus
• Professional Training for on the Job Use
• No insurance benefits are offered with this position at this time.
This position may start off as part time.
Responsibilities• Customer Advocacy (Front line to answering phones for organization)
• Payroll Processing
• Maintain office filing system (hard copy and electronic)
Requirements• Experience and knowledge of QuickBooks desktop and online versions
• Accounting knowledge (GAAAP) is a must
• An accounting/finance degree is a plus (Associate level+)
• Experience in Word and Excel applications
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision
• Excellent communication skills
• Must maintain confidentiality
• Must have high standards of performance with a strong work ethic and detail oriented.
• Easy going multi-tasker, who can handle repeated interruptions and be able to get back on task.
• Must have strong organizational and problem solving skills.
• Will be answering phones, so must have good phone etiquette.
SkillsRequired - Accounting, Customer Service
Preferred - QuickBooks