Marketing ManagerAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Accounting, IT/ Computer Science InternArnoff and Associates, Inc.
Accounting internArnoff and Associates, Inc.
Private Practice Insurance Billing/ Accounting AssistantWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Aspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Business Controls InternshipMovado Group, Inc.
Finance / Accounting InternThe J.M Smucker
Accounting / Finance InternBookmark This
Brooklyn Bowl LLC
104 W. 29th Street, 11th Floor
New York, NY
Posted: January 06 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAccounting intern will work directly with the senior accountants to assist the department and financial development of Brooklyn Bowl + Relix Media Group + Hear & There. We are looking for an organized individual who is studying accounting / finance and possesses a professional work ethic.
ResponsibilitiesRESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Reporting – Assisting with revenue, expense, and cost of goods sold reports for upper management.
• Collections – Preparing reports for management and contacting customers with aging receivables.
• Credit Cards – Matching receipts with credit card statements for reconciliation.
• Accounts Receivable - Creating invoices, receiving payments and making deposits.
• Accounts Payable – Entering bills and preparing checks to be sent to vendors.
Requirements• Must be enrolled in a Bachelors/Masters program at an accredited college or university
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel required
• Ability to handle a fast-paced environment with good humor
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks with strong attention to detail
• Must be eager to learn and proactive with new tasks
• Must possess strong computer skills
• Must be available 3-5 days a week
• Internships are for college credit only