Editorial / Journalism InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Accountant (HOME BASE)CITI BANK
Looking for Accounting Intern with GenuityDominion Turf
Internship | AccountingSoap Box Derby
Intern-Grant Mgmt & AccountingMetra
Accounting Intern Sought for Automotive BusinessThe Auto Vault Inc.
Outreach/Fundraising InternThe Police Reform Organizing Project
SUMMER COLLEGE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM - ACCOUNTING/FINANCE/BUDGET/TAX/FINANCIAL SYSTEMSEL PASO ELECTRIC CO
Accounting for Property Management & Real Estate InternshipBookmark This
Advantage Legal Group
12207 NE 8th St
Posted: December 02 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionReal Estate ~ Law Firm is looking for an enthusiastic intern to support its property management and real estate accounting department right away. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter who is bold enough to innovate. An analytical and articulate mind paired with a keen eye for detail is a must.
The ideal candidate should have an interest and good ideas to help get our department organized in a constructive way. Implement systems and ideas that work better than what we have now. Have the ability to update how we organize and maintain our department.
for prospecting campaigns. More than anything, motivated to take on an existing marketing effort and update materials. Come improve our marketing!
• Update current marketing letter campaign
• Understand and execute the basics of SEO and link building
• Be able to execute full campaigns from start to finish and update current marketing materials
• Start marketing campaigns
• Contribute to development of web content
RequirementsBasic Qualities and Skills:
• Eagerness to learn and naturally curious
• Strong organizational skills
• Detailed and meticulous
• Strong writing and editing abilities for web copy
• Ability to work independently and have good organizational skills
• Functional experience with data tools, excel spreadsheets and other tools
• Knowledgeable of Microsoft Word and Excel