122 First street
Posted: March 06 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description''Lux Dental '' is a multi-specialty dental care center located in Cambridge, Quincy. and Saugus, Massachusetts. Its official name is derived from the Latin word LUX meaning “light”. We at Lux Dental take pride in viewing ourselves as being the beacon of light amongst our profession. Our proficient, multilingual, and diverse staff has helped Lux become a World Class Dental Health Center accessible to every person in the immediate, near, and distant communities.
Lux Dental is proud to announce that it is an academic center. We strive to educate the next generation of clinicians and adminstrators. We welcome all students to join our internship program. Experience makes a huge difference if you ever thought of exploring the healthcare industry, one of the largest industries in MA. Hours may be flexible.
Responsibilities• Work closely with the Directors of Accounting and Finance.
• Performs a variety of entry-level Accounts and finance duties
• Be able to post payments, record data, draft graphs and many more
• Gather data for reporting purposes.
Please email resume to email@example.com for consideration
Requirements• Prior background in Accounts and Finance preferred-interst in the field is crucial.
• Must possess the skills to assess issues, define solutions, and implement strategies
• Must have communication skills,knowledge about Quickbooks
• Must be detailed oriented, especially with numbers
• Must be open and available to work in Accounts Receivable and/or Accounts Payable
SkillsRequired - Attention To Detail, Microsoft, Strategic Account Development
Preferred - Customer Service, Excel, QuickBooks, Google Docs, Dental Insurance, Insurance Billing