General AnalystInvestment Firm
Accounting Internship (2016-2182)Daktronics Inc.
Accounting Intern - Winter 2016-2017Athena Consulting, Inc
Real Estate Accounting InternshipSimon Baron Development
Accounting InternHTH & Associates
Accounting InternshipAsk Tax Int'l., Inc.
Accounting/Business InternshipConnectivity Agency
Posted: August 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Our Company (MCI Inc) is seeking assistance with the "work from home initiative" to assist with Accounting , Data Entry, Customer Service and Administrative duties online.etc
MCI Inc is born in September 13, 1875, with website creation as its core activity. Founder Rovnag Abdullayev vision and expertise lead him to re-position the company shortly thereafter toward providing web analytic solutions, in which he foresees significant added value.
We are looking for fast Data Entry/Customer care operator(s) to manage effectively large amounts of information. The target is to insert, update and maintain accurate data on computer systems and in archives, with good payrate for paid internship
Responsibilities• Prepare and sort documents / data sheets for the purpose of data entry
• Establish entry priorities by maintaining understanding of what data needs to be entered first
• Enter customer or employee data into prescribed database software
• Check to make sure that accurate data has been entered into the database
• Follow data program techniques and procedures to maintain data entry requirements
• Verify entered data by reviewing, correcting, changing or deleting entered information
• Secure entered information by creating data backups on a periodic basis
RequirementsProven data entry working experience
Typing speed and accuracy
Experience with record/chart analysis and immunization extraction is strongly preferred.
High school diploma (or GED equivalent) required.
Ability to accurately complete data entry at relatively high speed, utilizing grammar and spell check software.
Basic computer literacy ability to comply with department needs and expectations (i.e., electronic medical record documentation, using scanners, shredders, etc.).