Accounting InternMountain Pacific
Accounting clerknorth Carolina Healthcare Quality Alliance Inc.
Accounting InternCairo Group
Accounting InternshipMaple Vue Staffing
Account Excutive InternshipAdvantage Solutions
Accounting InternBerkshire Hathaway Corporation
161 Business Park Dr
Virginia Beach, VA
Posted: August 23 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Nation's Fastest Growing Production Company is looking for Superstar Interns to work in our Virginia Beach office! We are looking to educate and have interested students contribute to the Accounting efforts for the largest voice-over, new media, film and video production company in the nation...and hey we're fun! Dates are flexible, but we do follow the general college semesters. P.S. A large number of our existing staff began at Studio Center as an intern!
ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for Accounting candidates who can help us with:
- Data entry in spread sheets
- Processing invoices
- Data entry for exclusivity reports
- General office duties
- Initial collection efforts
- Processing renewals for TV and radio spots
- Various other accounting duties as they relate to a recording studio
- Must be enrolled in classes applicable to the internship
- Must be available during the work week, 2-3 days a week, between 10am-4pm. (Nights and/or weekends are not available)