Accounting, IT/ Computer Science InternArnoff and Associates, Inc.
Accounting internArnoff and Associates, Inc.
Private Practice Insurance Billing/ Accounting AssistantWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Business Controls InternshipMovado Group, Inc.
Finance / Accounting InternThe J.M Smucker
Accounting InternCrescent Pharma OTC
Editorial / Journalism InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Accounting InternBookmark This
13607 Cordary Ave #130 • Hawthorne
Holly Park, CA
Posted: July 26 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
We are looking for a reliable accounting manager to supervise, monitor and evaluate all day-to-day accounting activities. You will establish financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting financial information.
* Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department
* Process month and end year process, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity etc
* Monitor and analyse accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
* Meet financial accounting objectives
* Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
* Proven working experience as Accounting Manager
* Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
* Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
* Proven knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
* High attention to detail and accuracy
* Ability to direct and supervise
* BS degree in Accounting or Finance
Responsibilities- Analyze and compare facts and figures, using logic to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Compile monthly financial reports and prepare invoices for clients
- Coordinate organizational and administrative tasks and support payables and receivables
Requirements- Demonstrate working knowledge of computer software packages, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Word
- Understand finance and accounting principles and practices, financial markets, and banking