Accountant (HOME BASE)CITI BANK
Looking for Accounting Intern with GenuityDominion Turf
Internship | AccountingSoap Box Derby
Intern-Grant Mgmt & AccountingMetra
Accounting Intern Sought for Automotive BusinessThe Auto Vault Inc.
Outreach/Fundraising InternThe Police Reform Organizing Project
SUMMER COLLEGE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM - ACCOUNTING/FINANCE/BUDGET/TAX/FINANCIAL SYSTEMSEL PASO ELECTRIC CO
Accounting InternBookmark This
Austin Financial Strategies
495 Flatbush Avenue
Posted: December 11 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur firm provides individual and small business tax preparation, small business bookeeping, payroll, and consulting services, investment managment, life insurance, and health insurance. We're seeking an unpaid intern to assist with administrative tasks for the upcoming fall semester.
Responsibilities- Assist in the preparation of financial plans and tax return analyses
- Maintain and update client relationship managment and document management systems
- Entry and reconciliation of transactions for small business accounting/bookkeeping clients
- Handle intake for new and returning tax clients
- Assist in the preparation and submission of insurance and investment service applications
- Compile monthly financial reports and prepare invoices for clients
Requirements- Demonstrate working knowledge of computer software packages, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Word
- Understand finance and accounting principles and practices, financial markets, and banking
- Must possess US Citizenship, permanent resident status, or vaild work authorization