Intern - FinanceAndromeda Advantage Inc
Virtual assistantplymoth consult
INTERNSHIPS ASSISTANTBartols embroidery designs
Accounting in Film/TV Spring/Summer InternshipWarrior Poets
Payroll SpecialistUS Tech Solutions INC
Business Development ManagerDiane Forster, Inc.
Accounting Intern (unpaid)Bookmark This
Summit Communities, LLC
6638 W Ottowa Ave
Posted: May 28 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSummit Communities, LLC is looking for an Accounting intern. The student filling this position will handle a wide range of important duties.
We renovate vintage 60,70,80’s apartment communities in order to provide everyone a decent place to live. With this mission in place and community support, Summit Communities has renovated 250 units. As the Accounting Intern, you will be working with one of the Principals of the company to gain valuable work experience while enhancing leadership potential and Accounting skills.
Responsibilities• Assist with month-end financial reports
• Post journal entries
• Help with accounts receivable, payable and bank statement reconciliation
• Assist with audits
• Balance sheet reconciliation
• Work with the finance team on yearly forecasting efforts
• Manage the monthly tracking of our purchasing inventory
• Support the rent processing and delinquency system
• Finalize rent reconciliation prior to sending to collections
• Credit checks