Marketing ManagerAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Accounting, IT/ Computer Science InternArnoff and Associates, Inc.
Accounting internArnoff and Associates, Inc.
Private Practice Insurance Billing/ Accounting AssistantWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Aspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Business Controls InternshipMovado Group, Inc.
Finance / Accounting InternThe J.M Smucker
Accounting InternBookmark This
Driving Ambition Inc.
8250 Haverstick Road #200
Posted: June 03 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Driving Ambition is one of the largest and fastest growing CDL driver staffing companies in the U.S. We are experiencing incredible growth as the shortage of CDL drivers continues to spur demand.
Why Work for Us:
• We offer a dynamic, positive culture with great leadership and teamwork, rooted in honesty and integrity.
• Excellent opportunity to prepare college juniors and seniors to enter into the workforce and begin a career in accounting.
• Gain hands on experience in Accounting and Finance, while working directly with the Chief Financial Officer and other members of staff.
• Earn academic credit with the approval of the attending university.
• Flexible scheduling to allow for finals and changes in class schedule.
• Upon successful completion of internship, potential employment opportunity and/or letters of recommendation.
As an Accounting Intern, your primary responsibilities will include supporting the accounting and finance team and assisting with financial accounting, planning, analysis and reporting. You will work directly with the Chief Financial Officer and other members of the accounting staff on a day to day basis. Additional duties and responsibilities include:
• Reconciling and roll-forward of general ledger accounts.
• Assist with monthly financial statement preparation.
• Assist with general accounting month-end closing.
• Procedure and process documentation.
• Provide creative and innovative ideas to enhance and improve Driving Ambition’s financial accounting processes and systems.
• Complete special projects as needed and other duties assigned.
• Must be actively enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program at an accredited local University, with a major in Accounting. Junior approaching senior year or non-traditional student.
• Strong technical skills in addition to excellent written and verbal communication skills, in a professional environment.
• A high level of integrity, accuracy, dependability, enthusiasm, and confidentiality.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications, with expert level knowledge in Excel.
• Position will require a minimum of 10 hours and a maximum of 40 hours per week.
• Hours of operation are 8:00am and 5:00pm Monday thru Friday.
• Preferably available to work up to 20 to 40 hours per week, depending on academic schedule.