Accounting InternBookmark This
Colorado Casa REALTORS
965 Pico Point
Colorado Springs, CO
Posted: July 01 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA busy Real Estate Company providing sales and property management services.
Looking for an Intern to who would be responsible for assisting our CFO with daily transactions. Responsibilities will include A/P postings, account reconciliations, and vendor communications.
Office would be in S/W Colorado Springs, hours are flexible. Could develop into a full-time, permanent position.
Responsibilities- Process A/P postings
- Create invoices for internal maintenance company
- Reconcile current vendor accounts (researching and identifying any discrepancies)
- Analyze and compare facts and figures, using logic to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Coordinate organizational and administrative tasks and support payables and receivables
Requirements- Demonstrate working knowledge of computer software packages, MS Excel, MS Word, and Quickbooks
- Understand finance and accounting principles and practices, financial markets, and banking