Accounting ClerkHub Group
Account SupportHub Group
Accounting InternNorth Six
Accounting-Business Major Internship(Fall 17')-Miami, FL(College Credit Mandatory)CPL Audio
Accounting -Full Cycle ClerkEtching-It.com
Enterprise Accounting Operations Fall Intern at L brandsL brands (Victoria's Secret, PINK, Bath & Body Works, la Senza & Henri Bendel)
Accounting InternshipNova Medical Centers
Accounting InternMMR Constructors
Accounting InternBookmark This
Posted: July 10 2016
Company Location: Miami, FL
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 4 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOperation R.O.C.C. (rescuing our children & community) is a non-profit organization focused on at-risk youth and their poverty stricken communities. The organization is mainly volunteer and intern-run. We need dedicated interns to support critical business accounting activities for the organization.
Interns should be self-starters who are proactive. You will get to work with the President, Board of Directors and community volunteers who all volunteer their time. This will allow you to build your network for future job opportunities and to support your growth in education.
This position can be virtual but if you are in Broward or Miami-Dade County you will be able to get hands on experience at our various events including our new partnership with the New Miami Stadium (formerly Sun Life Stadium). The internship is year-round and rotating, but the intern will need to provide a clear start and end date.
ResponsibilitiesManage key business accounting activities:
* Complete monthly and annual accounting/reporting
* Complete electronic filling
* Manage ongoing key business correspondence as necessary
* Manage basic book-keeping and accounting
* Support managing director with administrative activities as needed
* Assist with budget reports for our new upcoming school
Requirements• Detail oriented
• Strong communication skills
• Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, any accounting software
• Strong organizational skills
• Must have laptop and reliable phone/internet service
• Some analytical skills required
• Junior/Senior in college majoring in Accounting