Accounting InternBookmark This
PRICE DEAN LLC
2817 E OAKLAND PARK BLVD
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posted: June 16 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSmall, dynamic accounting firm located in Fort Lauderdale.
We serve a variety of small businesses including restaurant, healthcare, real estate, and non-profit.
We seek an intern that is interested in learning how to manage and analyze accounting data, as well as, provide insight and guidance to clients on best practices.
This is a perfect opportunity to apply your skills and ideas.
The intern is required to work in the Fort Lauderdale office.
Responsibilities- Analyze and compare facts and figures, using logic to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Compile monthly financial reports for clients
- Coordinate organizational and administrative tasks and support payables and receivables
- Effective communications with clients
Requirements- Demonstrate working knowledge of general software products and MS Office
- Understand finance and accounting principles and practices
- Strong work ethic and commitment to the highest level of client service excellence
- Great personality and willingness to work in team environment
- Critical thinking with the ability to analyze a challenge and propose a solution