Accounting InternBookmark This
Sincerity Consulting Firm LLC
1744 Lake Cove Drive SW
Posted: April 22 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSincerity Consulting Firm, LLC is a home office based business were we have been offering sound advice to small and large businesses. We understand the challenges of negotiating the financial currents of a small business. We boast a long client list and a strong record of accomplishments by helping our clients to save money, increase profits, and improve systems to make life as a business owner easier and more rewarding. As the owner of this business I am needing a self starter, extremely detailed oriented, well rounded, who is looking to grow with a successful company. Please view our website to learn all the things we do within this office. This will be a internship to hire position with the right candidate.
Responsibilities- Analyze and compare facts and figures, using logic to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Compile monthly financial reports and prepare invoices for clients
- Coordinate organizational and administrative tasks and support payables and receivables
- Work on managing several clients Quickbooks online and desktop and Excel files.
Requirements- Demonstrate working knowledge of computer software packages, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Word
- Understand finance and accounting principles and practices, financial markets, and banking
- Quick books experience a must weather it be extensive training, education, and/or work experience.
SkillsRequired - Business Networking, Clerical Skills, Accurate Data Entry, Excellent communication skills, Excellent interpersonal skills, Excellent customer service skills, Excellent organizational skills
Preferred - Bilingual Communications