Marketing ManagerAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Accounting, IT/ Computer Science InternArnoff and Associates, Inc.
Accounting internArnoff and Associates, Inc.
Private Practice Insurance Billing/ Accounting AssistantWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Aspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Business Controls InternshipMovado Group, Inc.
Finance / Accounting InternThe J.M Smucker
Accounting InternBookmark This
Apex Tax Services
8801 Research Blvd. STE 111
Posted: August 19 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionApex Tax Services, Inc. offers comprehensive tax, consulting and accounting services. We are dedicated to identifying and fulfilling our clients’ needs. Our professional staff has many years of experience in all aspects of taxation and accounting. We have small firm continuity of staff, closeness to and interest in clients, as well as a heavy orientation with tax matters. We are committed to providing close, personal attention to our clients. We take pride in offering proficient service, caring professionals and high integrity.
We are looking for 2 part-time interns. Internship is for minimum of 1 semester. Must be able to work at least 4 hour work-day. We work with your class schedule.
This is an unpaid internship.
You can submit your resume to Rozina Tharani at Rtharani@apextaxsvc.com
Responsibilities• Performs entry-level accounting work.
• Input client data into QuickBooks
• Perform monthly bank reconciliations for clients
• Help with quarterly filings for clients
• Other tasks as assigned
Requirements• Working toward a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in accounting or finance
• Preferred completion of at least one Intermediate Accounting course
• Exhibit a basic understanding of accounting.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Perform work accurately and in a time efficient manner, with strong attention to detail, organization and follow through
• Ability to work under close supervision and accept constructive feedback, making adjustments as directed
• Ability to work collaboratively and foster a productive, team-oriented environment with both colleagues and clients
• Strong computer skills, including solid skill in the Microsoft Office suite (particularly Word & Excel)
SkillsRequired - MS Office Suite
Preferred - QuickBooks